The lawyer Alexander Rashev is an activist of the party “There is such a people”, a deputy from the 46th National Assembly and the son of lawyer Viktor Rashev, who represents with an explicit power of attorney Christoforos Nikos Amanatidis – Taki for the entries in the file of his company in the Commercial Register. Rashev is also a partner with Krasimir Kamenov – Karo, Taki’s right-hand man, in a company managing large Sofia parking lots.
Since 2019, Taki has been registered as the manager of the company “Eurofinance Factor“, of which he has been the owner since 2008. Rashev. The company had more than $2 million. Lv. net sales revenue in 2007, but then its activity faded and there was a decline to BGN 40-80 thousand. annually to jump sharply to half a million leva in 2019, when Christoforos Nikos Amanatidis took control of Adrian Georgiev.
After the state regained control of Kapitan Andreevo’s “gold laboratory”, Taki’s name began to be mentioned in the public domain as the real owner of the lucrative border business. At a hearing in the parliamentary Anti-Corruption Committee, MPs from ITN and GERB actively intervened in favor of the company owning the laboratory after MP Konstantin Bachiyski mentioned its relationship with Taki and Razmig Chakarian – Well.
After the scandalous hearing, an investigation of the BRRD proved such a connection in a documentary way, and it is also traced in other businesses with a monopoly position at the border – the “golden puddle” and the “golden parking”. There is also a connection with a person who is a partner with a municipal councilor of GERB in Sofia.
“There’s a connection there.”
The “Golden Lab” is also mentioned as the real reason for the withdrawal of MPs from “There is such a people” from the governing coalition.
A connection between the interests of Taki and the party “There is such a people” hinted in an interview with the co-chairman of “Democratic Bulgaria” Gen. Atanas Atanasov. Asked what is common between “There is such a people” and this laboratory, Atanasov replied “There is a connection there” without specifying what. It is unclear whether the relationship Atanasov is talking about is the same.
In itself, the relationship presented through the lawyer is not presumed to be illegal, as Taki is neither accused nor convicted, and everyone has the right to hire a lawyer for entries in the Commercial Register.
See the diagram in full screen here.
Rashev & Partners is a well-known Sofia law firm. Among the partners there is Denitsa Terziyska, who is the wife of the chairman of the Sofia Municipal Council – Georgi Georgiev from GERB. The law firm holds 10% in Auto Mobile AD, which holds large Sofia parking lots. The remaining 90% belongs to Krasimir Kamenov – Karo.
Former MP Alexander Rashev has not completely parted with his parliamentary activities. Currently, he is an adviser in charge of “justice” to Iva Miteva.
За да научавате преди всички за нови разследвания, инсталирайте си нашето мобилно приложение:
Щом сте стигнали дотук, вероятно вече си задавате въпроса как се финансира този журналистически проект.
Отговорът е: Финансира се от журналистическо чекмедже, в което читателите оставят по нещо, ако им е харесало съдържанието.
Чекирайте се и Вие!
При възможност, станете наш редовен спомоществовател с опцията Чекирай Редовно. Това ни помага да предвиждаме бъдещи разходи и да планираме дейността си за месеци напред.
БРРД Eднократно 2023 / BIRD One time 2023
БРРД Ежемесечно / BIRD Monthly
Account owner: Assoc. DRJI
Owner address: 16 bvd. Saint Germain, 75005 Paris
IBAN: FR76 1820 6002 0665 0617 8570 619
Само така продължавайте
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)
You must be logged in to post a comment.